For those who have studied Psychology before and have either practiced as Psychotherapists or would like to do so, the Certificate Course in Positive Psychology, offered by Zur Institute, United States can be a good choice. The certificate course is easy to access and has some very relevant topics in Positive Psychology which can benefit many people who handle clients in their practice. The course curriculum also includes bit of cinema therapy and many interesting ideas, thoughts and research
Certificate Program is comprised of the following 6 online courses:
- Positive Psychology: The New Science of Happiness 6 CE Credits
- Positive Psychology: The Fundamental Building Blocks and Principles 7 CE Credits
- Aging and Positive Psychology 10 CE Credits
- Positive Psychology and the Movies 5 CE Credits
- Positive Cinema Therapy with Children and Adolescents 6 CE Credits
- Pros and Cons of Positive Psychology: A Critical Look 5 CE Credits
Total cost of the 39 CE Credits - 6 online course certificate program: $234 (You can get a 10% discount if you apply the code IIPP88 when you checkout)
- Upon completion of the six courses, you will receive, via email, a two-page pdf of your certificate of completion for your course of study, "Positive Psychology".
- You do not have to complete a certificate or a course in one sitting.
- You can complete these courses in more than one session over a three-year period.
- You will receive individual course certificates upon completion of each course.
Post a Comment